– If you do yoga to be strong inside and out, join this 90 minute class of dynamic movement, muscle building postures, and core work. No abs-of-steel required, new and seasoned yogis take this class. Expect to work on both building strength and advanced postures that require strength: if you come often enough, we’ll get you there.
Hour of Power
– Combine your workout with your mindfulness practice with an intensive yet accessible hour of strengthening movement. Most of us need this healing practice to stabilize our frame and improve joint function, it can be much more physically healing than a stretching-based practice! At studio330, our approach to Power includes everyone, so no matter your experience level, come find emotional and mental release through physical challenge. Love your quiet time on the mat? Class is certain to wind down with a calming floor series and a meditative Savasana.
– You know when you listen to wicked music and feel really freaking cool? We’re going to harness that power of inner-awesome for outward expression on our yoga mats. On Fridays at 5:30pm, join Emma for a 90 minute power yoga class with an unedited hip hop soundtrack. – explicit lyrics will be played in this class –
– A 75 minute yoga class for everyone, featuring a little bit of every style of yoga, producing an unpretentious and well rounded practice for the whole studio community. Every body welcome.
Yoga for Athletes
– You love your sport(s), and we want you to keep doing what you love: this yoga class is to help you stave off injury by caring for your whole body. Postures will focus on maintaining mobility and dynamic stretching to improve your range of movement and prevent repetitive motion injury.
– Giving into softness requires releasing some tension, so we’re combining the best of gentle and restorative yoga. Slow supportive yoga postures to stretch out the areas most prone to carrying stress will be bracketed by indulgent restorative postures for a deeper relaxation. You can expect lots of hands on, soothing cues from teacher, and calming music.
Yin and Tonic
– The perfect antidote to the daily grind, “yin and tonic” slows life down in a class that literally gives you breathing space with a blend of yin and restorative yoga, including long holds with healing hands-on from support teachers.
– Deepen your practice with a one-on-one session with a teacher. Develop a home practice, master alignment and challenging poses, and learn how to get yourself out of discomfort by learning poses that will address areas of weakness or tension in the body (for example: class devoted to “low back release”.) Enjoy the focused attention of a teacher who will give hands-on weight and support to your postures; finding depth in the stretch that can only be achieved with the assistance of knowledgeable enhancements.
– – –
Classes can be one-on-one or for groups. Group sessions can be for specific class focuses (introduction to yoga, advanced posture practices, or restorative yoga) or for community building between you and co-workers, family or friends. Please email for more information and prices.
– – –
Energy Exchange (EE) Program
– The Energy Exchange Program and the people who participate in it are two of the most important parts of the day to day operations of the studio. They are an integral part of creating and maintaining the atmosphere, the energy, and the cleanliness of the studio. This program is intended to provide individuals who simply want to be more involved with the community at the studio, the chance to practice an unlimited amount at studio 330 in exchange for helping out around the studio. The trade-off simply works like this: by dedicating 3 hours of your time, once a week, Energy Exchange students are invited to practice an unlimited number of classes at the studio. The benefit of the energy exchange program lies not only in the unlimited use of the studio, but also encourages participants to become a part of a community that shares a love for yoga. It is a way to become more involved, to learn about upcoming events, to get to know the teachers and one’s fellow yogis and certainly, as a result, to deepen your practice.